We’ve talked it over with my parents and I was shocked to find my Mum is actually really excited about the idea of having the boys for two weeks whilst Mitch and I are in London. She is also happy to fly over with the boys and stay with us for two weeks. My Dad is happy to have the boys but doesn’t want to take time off work in the middle of the year to travel to London, he has no objections to my Mum coming over with us.
Our current plans now are:
- Move in with my parents in May (ish)
- Move the kids into the school down from Mum
- If money permits demolish our home
- Mitch and I head over to London at the start of June on my Ancestry Visa
- We find work and accommodation
- Mum brings the boys over
- Mum stays with us for two weeks!
On the up side if all the work has dried up we get a two week holiday in London together!!